Let’s cut to the chase, there are no laptops designed specifically for teachers.
But we conducted a survey. We asked real teachers about what they look for in a laptop.
As a teacher, you want an awesome laptop which has the following factors:
- Lightweight & highly portable – to carry it from classroom to classroom
- Long battery life – so you don’t have to worry about connecting it to power outlets
- Good connectivity – plenty of USB and HDMI ports to connect to school equipment (projectors)
- Mid to high performance – to run multiple tasks and windows at the same time
- Durable and well made – so it’s a worthwhile investment and if you drop it once, it won’t break
If you’re required to do a LOT of writing, we would recommend cross-referencing this list with our best laptops for writing.
If you’re looking to continue reading, we’d love for you to. But you’re going to have to visit the original post. See below. I know, we’re cheeky!